We currently employ over 200 people with expertise and competence in technology and management. Among us are skilled engi
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The HR Analyst will provide guidance and data analysis in support of all HR functions. This includes providing recommendations for the overall design and development of HR analytical tools and dashboards and conducting research to remain current on industry trends. In addition, this position will play a critical role in the HR Systems team to facilitate and continuously streamline/automate HR transactional business processes. This position will support the overall HR analytics strategy and initiatives.
- Assess, develop and evaluate HR metrics by translating loosely defined business information into data specifications and requirements that assist HR leadership in making fact-based decisions. Provide meaningful insights and trends on key metrics in support of HR initiatives.
- Develop SOPs for the department and ensure that all processes are recorded
- Complete monthly, quarterly and adhoc HR reporting and data analysis, including data interpretation to provide value added analysis. Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Conduct data analysis and discovery to identify trends and correlations to uncover insights. Recommends information that should be analyzed based on key indicators, works to determine root cause and/or identify specific areas of concern.
- Develop or enhance model and key data sets needed for predictive and prescriptive analytics for HR focus areas (examples: turnover, recruiting, performance management, workforce planning).
- Communicate key information effectively to both management and internal customers.
- Maintain, implement and develop business processes documentation, business processes, user procedures, training materials and guidelines.
- Create various forms and policies to be used in the companies
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
- Assist in various HR projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with Compliance team and assist them as and when required to smoothen the companies process and policies.
- Should have at least 1-year experience in HR related work
- Should have good knowledge of core HR
- Should have flair for writing
- Should have a good communication skill
- Should be excellent in Microsoft Office (advance level)
- Should be thorough with existing Labour law of Nepal
- Should be analytical and detail oriented
This post is not for other HR Operation
|MBA / MBM|
|03 Jul, 18|
|20 Jul, 18|