Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The ROKPA HOTEL-SCHOOL is a non-profit training guesthouse. We are both a training school on vocational level and a guesthouse with restaurant serving international guests. The ROKPA HOTEL-SCHOOL is a collaboration of industry professionals and experts from Switzerland and Nepal.
We work with international quality standards and expect the same from you. We offer excellent working conditions, extra training possibilities and room for growth within the company.
As Hotel School Administrator and Front Office support you will be responsible for both academic as operational administration, including:
- Set-up the operations in front office, supervise and train students at the reception;
- Support the academic manager with student administration, such as admissions, job placement, keep the curriculum/lesson plans organised, review and organize exams, keep record of the grades;
- Support the hotel manager with hotel administration, such as keeping the hotel information organised and up to date, bills and payment, inventory checklists, support in contacting tour operators, develop sales channels;
Qualifications and competencies:
- 3-5 years operational or management experience in Front Office, Administration in 3-5 star hotel. Experience in F&B can be considered. Experience abroad is a plus;
- Certificate or diploma in hospitality management;
- strong organisational and administrative skills;
- team spirit and a strong sense of responsibility;
- can work with strict deadlines and a has flexible working hours mentality.
Preferred starting date is March 2018.
Salary based on qualifications and experience
For more information on the job and to make an interview appointment, send your resume and motivation to email@example.com
|Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)|
|23 Jan, 18|
|20 Feb, 18|