SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specialises in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on-premises or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold Authorised Education Partner We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we take great pride in our values and our team are the heart of our organisation.
Due to rapid expansion plans, we
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Title: Accountant
Department/Group: Human Resources
Level/Salary Range: Dependent on experience and as per Company’s Policy
HR Contact: Kathmandu and UK Office
Job Category: Finance
Line Manager: Operations & HR Manager (Nepal), Finance In-charge (UK)
Travel Required: None
Position Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills. Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
The main responsibilities include:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintaining all accounting ledgers.
- Should have knowledge of VAT and Tax system as per Government policies.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- At least two years’ relevant work experience preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Computer literate and experience using financial software such as Quickbookor Similar.
- Ability to produce spreadsheets and reports independently
- Qualified to AAT/IAB Level 3 or Equivalent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all routine office accounting functions are completed correctly and on schedule. These functions include, but are not limited to, preparation and checking of vouchers, bank reconciliation statements, preparation of trial balance and balance sheet, journal entries, posting, bank deposits, and computer accounting entries and reports. Specifically the Accountant will:
- No later than the 15th day of the following month (e.g. for the Month of January, no later than February 15th) submit the monthly expenditure report (including original bills, vouchers, documents and copies of ledgers), trial balance, bank reconciliation statement, bank statement, schedule of receivables/payables, cash balance report, and status of fund balance report.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- No later than the 25thof each Month, submits the cash projection statement for the following month to the Kathmandu accounting office (e.g. February 25thfor the month of March). The ash projections will be complete and correct and will incorporate all required information so that sufficient operating funds can be transferred to the local bank account.
- Ensures that the monthly payroll is prepared correctly and on time. The accountant will verify time sheets, sick and annual leave, and all other related items.
Reports, Budgets, and Other Financial Documents:
- Develops budgets, projections, financial statements, reports, and other financial documents as requested by the In-charge and/or the Finance-in-charge (UK) and Administration in a complete, accurate, and timely manner.
- Verifies all bills and receipts for accuracy and to confirm receipt of goods and services.
Maintains a system of checks and balances to ensure that all procurement is handled in a transparent and professional manner and in accordance with SeeLogic’s Policies.
Develops budgets, projections, financial statements, reports and other financial documents as requested by the Country Representative in a complete, accurate, and timely manner.
Maintains up-to-date information and communicates clearly.
Other relevant duties as assigned by the Finance-In-Charge (UK) and Nepal’s In-Charge.
|Accounting and Finance|
|Please check vacancy details|
|16 Oct, 17|
|15 Nov, 17|