SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specialises in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on premise, on the web or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold Authorised Education Partner. SeeLogic has strong partnerships with all other major providers such as Infor, Sage and Salesforce. We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary impartial advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we t
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Role and Responsibilities
The role of Graphic Designer is important within SeeLogic and is responsible for the creative development and design of SeeLogic’s online and off-line brand portfolio, including; website, video and imagery, email templates and other marketing collateral.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To design innovative & professional-looking sales and marketing literature such as proposals, reports, templates, letterheads and other items as needed
- To design adverts, infographics, icons and other promotional content as needed
- To develop customer packs and materials to give a professional feel for client communications
- Continually develop the website user interface based upon user feedback and other research and insight, e.g. Google Analytics
- To design interactive content for SeeLogic’s website such as CRM and Customer journeys as well as other content ideas.
- To manipulate photo stock and imagery for digital and print use
- To develop SeeLogic video assets in conjunction with Marketing Manager which could include case studies, infomercials, and training & guidance videos
- To create and maintain an image bank of appropriate SeeLogic imagery for print and digital usage and ensure the access is available to SeeLogic staff
- To support the Marketing Manager with development and enforcement of brand guidelines, including; accepted font, brand colours, images, use of logo, sales & marketing collateral (email signature, PowerPoint, proposal etc)
- To support Projects Team in the development of email templates for clients.
- To be responsible for updating own knowledge of web and graphic design and stay up-to-date on best practice, techniques and trends by reading relevant blogs, forums and articles.
- To be responsible for the creative design of SeeLogic’s brand and be prepared to take on further creative projects as and when needed.
SKILLS, INTERESTS & QUALITIES
- Degree in graphic design or similar preferred
- Experience in website and UI design
- Experience in designing for print
- Experience in working to brand guidelines
- Experience in brand & brand guide creation
- Creative flair and passion for design
- Front-end HTML & CSS development experience desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite applications
- A systematic approach to web design
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Drive, motivation & initiative
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Good understanding of English both written and verbal.
|Computer - Graphic Design|
|0 NRs per hour|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|15 Feb, 17|
|28 Feb, 17|