Rigo Technology is the leader in Financial Application Development, Managed Security Service, and Information System/Security audit in Nepal.
Innovate Nepal Group, which is running one of the most reputed IT college in Nepal (Islington College), has backed Rigo Group to expand its solution abroad.
Large enterprises in Nepal and Abroad including Universities, Banks, INGOs, and Business Groups are using our audit, advisory and software solutions for past 8 years.
Experienced Management Professionals and Engineers are running the company while some very well established businessman within and outside Nepal is supporting the company.
From its establishment in 2010, Rigo has emerged as the best financial appl
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Rigo Technology is looking for talented Front-end Web Engineers who are interested to work on challenging projects as a part of ambitious, world-class engineering team.
- Create, review, and support front-end technology stacks.
- Convert UX requirements into high quality HTML/JS/CSS
- Use your knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS best practices to optimize existing code.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Design and build a scalable framework for web applications.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Minimum of 1 Year of Experience as a Front End Engineer.
- Good Understanding of different Template engine such as Jade, Handlebars, EJS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git or SVN).
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Practical knowledge of web page optimization techniques and guidelines for fast page load times.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their resume with a cover letter at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|01 Apr, 18|
|01 May, 18|