SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specialises in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on-premises or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold Authorised Education Partner We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we take great pride in our values and our team are the heart of our organisation.
Due to rapid expansion plans, we
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
SeeLogic is an independent CRM consultancy helping businesses get the most from their relationships with best-fit CRM technologies. With over 20 years’ experience and 100’s of successful CRM projects to our name, we ensure our clients’ CRM projects are a success by providing unrivalled expertise at each stage of the CRM journey.
Proud to be a partner of all the industry-leading CRM software providers, SeeLogic has developed tailored solutions to meet the needs of different industries.
Like most organisational strategies, CRM is a journey and not a destination, which does not end with a software implementation go-live - in fact, go-live is just the very beginning! At SeeLogic, we do not deem a CRM project to be a success until it has been successfully adopted by all the users, which is why we provide a number of services to get user buy-in and help organisations manage the change process.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of the front-end developer is an important one within SeeLogic, with the responsibility of bringing the graphic designer’s creative content to life in the form of websites, customer portals, HTML email templates and web apps.
You will have your finger on the pulse, have a deep understanding of user experience and implement new trends - knowing what works best and why. You will be a strong and confident communicator, skilled developer and work closely with SeeLogic’s graphic designer, back-end web developer and wider UK marketing team.
The main responsibilities include:
- Establishing and guiding websites’ architecture
- Creating wireframes and prototypes for SeeLogic’s website and customer portal (in addition to client projects) to develop an optimized user experience for different buyer personas and enable them to find the appropriate content in as few clicks as possible.
- Developfully-responsive, functional and SEO-optimized Microsoft Portals themes by converting PSD’s provided by SeeLogic’s graphic designer. Themes should be built using semantic standards compliant code.
- Front-end development for mobile apps built on Microsoft PowerApps.
- Support the sales & marketing team in requirements gathering and web project planning
- Taking ownership of work and proactively diagnosing problems, running QA tests, debugs and utilizing creative problem-solving skills to solve cross-browser and technical issues.
- To work with SeeLogic’s Graphic Designer to continually add new, engaging and innovative content to the website in line with the Marketing Manager’s plans.
- To support Projects Team in the productizing of web design/development as a client service.
- To be responsible for updating own knowledge of web design & development and stay up-to-date on best practice and techniques by reading relevant blogs, forums and articles.
- To provide the Head of Sales & Marketing with a weekly report at the end of the day each Friday to provide an update on activities completed that week.
SKILLS, INTERESTS & QUALITIES
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of front-end web development
- Strong experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio demonstrating web development capabilities and experience
- Interest in the latest web technologies
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Drive, motivation & initiative
- Team player
- High attention to detail
|Computer - Web Development|
|Please check vacancy details|
|24 May, 18|
|23 Jun, 18|