LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, with a special focus on the retail industry. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 50+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations and Finance team.
At LIS, we are committed to
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Position: Front Desk Officer
Required Number: 1 (One)
Essential Job Functions:
- Handle telephone calls and visitors with excellent customer service.
- Coordinate and manage the logistics and office supplies.
- Oversee the office communication and business correspondence.
- Direct and coordinate administrative and operational process as required.
- Arrangement of accommodation and ticket for employees in Nepal as required for site visiting.
- Arrangement of ticket, travel insurance, confirmation and interaction with the vendors for international visits.
- Coordinate, assist and monitor the tasks of messengers, office assistants, guards and gardener. Maintain the records related to overtime details of these operation staffs and monitor their performances.
- Oversee the cleanliness of office areas and premises in order to maintain the working environment hygiene.
- Filing and maintaining records.
- Provide all kinds of clerical & administrative support.
Essential Job Specification:
- Graduate in management stream or equivalent
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Customer service orientation having a professional approach
- Smart and pleasing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well versed in MS office package
- Able to handle pressure with limited supervision
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th December, 2017.
|Administrative / Management|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|06 Nov, 17|
|06 Dec, 17|