Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Nepal Red Cross Society, Community Empowerment for Health Promotion Program (CEHP) Nepalgunj invites applications from qualified Nepali citizen for the following position.
Position: Finance and AdminOfficer (Level six)
Number: One (only for female)
Duty Station: Nepalgunj, with travel in program districts
Duration: Contract period up to 31 December 2017
Minimum Requirements:Bachelor in management (BBS/BBA/B.Com) passed from recognized institute. At least 2 years of extensive practical experience in the field of multi-stakeholder and comprehensive development program with national and international agencies in finance and administrative sector. Excellent communication and facilitation/presentation skills, report writing, computer skills and fluency in English language are essential. Age bar is 21- 35 yrs.
This position is only for FEMALE. Before applying, please read detailed Job description as written below.
Interested candidates may upload/email their applications along with latest CV/bio-data, together with a recent photo with details of two referees or to send at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2017. Only short listed candidates will be called at Nepalgunj office for the selection process.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Programme Director (PD), the incumbent is responsible to Finance /Administrative Manager to support in comprehensive financial and administrative management system in a timely, efficient and sensitive manner. The role plays a vital part in the finance and administration and smooth-running of the project and is pivotal in the co-ordination and implementation of office procedures.
In order to achieve the outputs, the Finance and administrative Officer will support to maintain financial and administrative procedures, provide financial trainings to the districts staffs, and update the accounts in the project's accounting software system. Detailed scope of work includes:
- Good understanding of GAAP and financial policies, procedures and taxation.
- Support in Preparing Donors’ financial reports, quarterly, bi-annually and yearly.
- Involve in ensuring no differences between clusters & Accounting software ’ record and Donors’ reports
- Build capacity of the project's district chapters, project team providing financial and administrative training.
- Involve in monitoring Technical Areas’ actual against donor‘s budget.
- Support in internal, external, physical audit and statutory audit.
- Supervision of procurement and logistic related activities
- Provide assistance to Finance/Admin Manager and team for the preparation of budgets, financial reports and to be submitted to the concern authorities.
- Organise & book venues for various meetings and events
- Maintain and update computerized & manual filing systems
- Undertake the management of administrative correspondence as required.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation being carried out amongst the project and district chapters
- Make visit to the programme areas to monitor and observe progress and analyze with the financial aspects.
- Develop/design financial manuals, guidelines, tools and provide input to finalize necessary formats as required.
- Demonstrated openness to change and ability to solve problems and manage complexities.
- Ability to work and act under pressure and with discretion in a politically sensitive environment with a minimum of comfort.
- Ability to travel under harsh conditions within the country whenever required.
- Excellent team building skills.
- Fulfill other specific assignments given by the CEHP.
|Finance & Administration|
|16 Apr, 17|
|30 Apr, 17|