Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Extrusion Operator at our manufacturing company based in Fiji.
The purpose of the role is to set up and operate the machinery within the Extrusion Department in order to achieve optimum production figures each day for manufacturing uPVC / PE Pipes and profile cable ducting.
At the same time ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are adhered to at all times and any non-conformance goods are reported in the first instance.
Extrusion operator - uPVC Pipe/ PE Pipe Manufacturing Plant
- Set up and operate the extrusion machinery effectively and efficiently
- Check and cross reference job specifications to materials run.
- Assist and support other members of team
- Assist with any maintenance needs in the extrusion department ensuring the plant and machinery is in safe working order and running efficiently at all times
- Encourage teamwork to ensure that the targets and deadlines are met
- Always work within the Health & Safety guidelines and report immediately any issues
- Ensure that the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn at all times and checks are completed.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained to ensure continuous running of machines
- Ensure that all Quality Control procedures are adhered to whilst identifying any non-conforming goods, use of Vernier calliper and micrometer to ensure materials are within tolerance
- Maintaining good house-keeping standards across the extrusion department
- Liaise with Factory Supervisor and Dispatch on a regular basis ensuring good communication throughout factory
- Should be able to do shift work.
- Monitor production, quality, yield and waste at regular intervals to ensure optimum production figures are achieved.
Key knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience of working with plastic extrusion machinery in same filed is preferred.
This opportunity is available with an immediate start.
Written applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Vacancy – (Extrusion operator)
The Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 307,
Ba, Fiji Islands.
Or Email: email@example.com
Applications close 5th April, 2017
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|06 Mar, 18|
|05 Apr, 18|