SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specialises in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on premise, on the web or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold Authorised Education Partner. SeeLogic has strong partnerships with all other major providers such as Infor, Sage and Salesforce. We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary impartial advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we t
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
SeeLogic is at the moment urgently looking for an Expert MS Dynamic CRM Trainer for SeeLogic’s Kathmandu, Nepal Team with an experience of work 4 – 6 years.
The Consultant will train the Team of Kathmandu (Nepal) on technical for customer and internal teams on Dynamics CRM projects (implementations, customizations, migrations, and more). The individual may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including extending Dynamics CRM, simple to complex customizations, UI/backend development, and more. Other responsibilities include, configuration, data, and support. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to well-trained Team of Developers, be meticulously organized, and be able to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment. The Consultant must be a proficient in English Language communication both written/reading especially related to articulating technical specifications. Sound knowledge on concepts of unit testing own code.
Consultant Skills required:
· Expert in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, 2015, 2013, 2011 versions.
· Expert in creating web applications using C#, ASP.Net, MVC, VSTO
· Proficient in creating Scribe data migration packages.
· Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Dynamics CRM implementation.
· Interact with clients to create end-to-end solutions using Dynamics CRM solutions.
· Provide inputs and direction for design and implementation.
· Expert in integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with other systems like custom MVC portals and Dynamics AX making use of the Dynamics connector.
· Expert in data migrations using the Dynamics Connector, Windows Services and Scribe packages.
· Windows 8, IOS and other mobile applications development
· Assisting with architecting the CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client’s organizational process.
· Advising Team on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes.
· Writing technical specifications for planned work.
· Creating data migration and integration mappings.
· Mocking up specifications for our overseas development team, and facilitating the completion, testing and deployment of development projects.
· Installing CRM and its related components such as the PowerPack and Scribe.
· Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface.
· Resolving technical issues with servers, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, SRS and other related technologies to CRM.
· Maintaining a list of trusted resources for researching technical issues.
· Participating in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants.
· Distribute information on the latest CRM-related and technology news to the team members.
· Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code.
|Computer - Programming|
|0 NRs per hour|
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|16 Feb, 17|
|16 Mar, 17|