Agile IT Solutions, besides having a professional atmosphere also treat all employees like family. During your time here, you will be exposed to many mentors from whom you are able to learn and hone a lot of your skills. We are always dedicated to build a better product and provide the best service to our client.
Agile IT Solutions is working with leading Australian Internet marketing company to build the best internet marketing tools. We are a fast growing company and are always looking for the passionate people that can make things happen. We don’t only work, recreation, outing activities, party.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Title: Digital Trader
The Digital Trader should be a results focused, highly inquisitive individual who strives to deliver excellent service, communicate at all levels, and play a key role in educating the team, the agency and ultimately the clients about programmatic. The role requires someone who is comfortable with data, but able to understand the nuances and rationale of marketing. They should be a strong team player, seeking and providing assistance across the business.
- Proficient in all trading platforms. Understand value proposition of each and can provide technology recommendations based on this knowledge.
- Proficient in data and trend analysis. Able to define analysis and put in place the findings/recommendations to improve overall performance and delivery.
- Effective communicator internally and externally. Able to build appropriate relationships with the account management teams, and internally.
- Conversant in implementation of various strategies aligned with client and campaign objectives. Seeks to avoid the ‘cookie cutter’ approach, and defines the right strategy according to the requirements.
- Skilled optimizer. Understands and effectively deploys the appropriate changes and/or organically develops campaigns based on the available data to improve performance. Is not afraid of changing or testing, but does so methodically and rationally.
- Able to interrogate a brief and build a response that is rational and relevant.
- Able to traffic, structure and develop accounts and campaigns in a manner that will enable appropriate results (from a data collection and reporting perspective).
- Well organized and good timekeeping. Sets relevant daily, weekly and monthly processes and continuously delivers against them.
- Continually learning. Spends time with the platform specialists and the clients. Aims to be the bridge – understands the client in order to know what questions to ask the platform.
- Weekly use of the optimization templates (site threshold performance, site performance and additional reports)
- Understands adserving and account structure hierarchies
- Understands reporting capabilities within the platforms
- Knowledgeable on ancillary tools (brand safety, viewability, attribution etc).
- Competent and able to educate others on private marketplace and inventory types.
REPORTING & ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Reports delivered consistently, accurately and on time. Any delays through technology issues are communicated early, and workarounds are investigated.
- Continued use and development of the weekly report for each client.
- Committed to delivering meaningful insights and recommendations to each client.
- Transparency and openness in data sharing with the client and the client teams is a crucial deliverable, and a critical part of the trader’s communication with the agency teams.
- Post Campaign Analysis to be completed for each client as needed. At least 8 per year should be delivered to meet individual KPIs.
- The Trader should always ask ‘what else’. What else does the client need or want? What else can we deliver? There should be a tacit understanding that redefining what the client can offer is ongoing.
- Take ownership of any issues and aim to resolve within 48 hours.
- Seek automation, and find methods to deliver it, in data, in reporting, in any activity that can benefit from it.
- Reports to the Director role
- Works closely with other traders and with the senior traders to help develop and refine strategies, share knowledge and continue to improve.
- Works closely with the relevant agency team to understand the client, the business, and the issues they face.
PERFORMANCE & APPRAISAL:
- Annual reviews and appraisals to be carried out by the Director and/or GM.
- Scoring based on pre-set KPI requirements.
- Agency teams to provide feedback on individual performance.
- Direct clients to provide feedback on individual performance.
- Technology and partners to provide feedback on individual performance.
- We are looking for exceptional Digital Traders with experience in digital display media optimization, deep analytical and data-enabled problem solving abilities, and excellent account servicing skills. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and can operate independently and consistently deliver campaign performance that exceeds client expectations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The Trading group is the core of our organization, responsible for applying highly analytical and quantitative approaches to deliver campaign performance, taking financial risk, and assisting the Account Management and Solutions teams in managing client relationships.
- Traders are expected to employ and continually define the state of the art techniques in the online marketing industry through their deep understanding of digital technologies, a passion for using data to inform creative problem solving. They must possess excellent active listening skills to understand client needs and translate those needs into campaign objectives.
- Traders report to the Director.
- Utilise trading-related technologies, including DSPs, DMP, 3rd Party API social media bid management platforms, 3rd party ad servers and manual exchanges
- Understand client performance objectives and develop successful segmentation and optimization strategies to exceed client expectations
- Independently drive highly analytical and quantitatively driven techniques to continually exceed client performance expectations, allowing The client to increase share of budgets
- Set campaign "strategies", e.g. targeting, bidding, platforms, data usage, ideas, downstream client funnel optimization
- Able to make compelling arguments based on data and results for more client data access
- Hands-on execution and management of day-to-day performance of client campaigns
- Assist the Digital teams with client strategy development, annual account plans, and marketing solutions for clients
- Work closely with agency account teams and brand clients to develop best-in-class solutions
- Increase revenue and market share through new client development and upsell of existing client
- Demonstrates leadership through influence with Agency and Account Management counterparts
- Develop relationships with other Trading professionals to share best practices and lessons learned
Required Experience and Education:
- Experience assisting in online Display, Video and Social campaigns
- Advanced Excel/spreadsheet capabilities
- 1-3 years of work experience, with recent managerial experience in performance or direct-response online advertising
- Experience managing client campaigns with proven track record of client success
- Proactive, self-starter, capable of setting goals and reporting progress against them
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across 15+ clients, multiple partner relationships, and internal initiatives on a daily basis
- Exceptional analytical problem solving abilities, ability to mine data for campaign performance insights and implement proper strategies to realize improvements with minimal financial exposure
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Team player
- Data analysis in Excel, including Pivot Tables & basic statistics
If you match these requirements, please send an email with your latest CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. References will be cross-checked.
|B.E. in Computer Science|
|10 Nov, 17|
|30 Nov, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Only short listed candidates that meet our requirements shall be contacted. Applications exceeding our deadlines and telephone inquiries will not be entertained.