Our departments include Web Design and Development, Graphic Design and Production, 2D animation, iOS and Android Mobile Apps Development, Web Applications Development, Web Content Management, Digital Marketing and Content Writing.
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Digital Marketing Manager/ Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Rillmark Pvt Ltd is a certified Digital Agency/ IT Company building innovative web solutions for the last 5 years. We have a team of 50+ existing Web Ninjas with a modern office based in the heart of Kathmandu (Maitidevi).
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager/ Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to: CEO
Salary: Rs 28000 - Rs 45000 (depending on experience). Lunch is provided.
Days of work: 6 days per week
Main Purpose of the Job: You will be the main point of contact for your clients and work with them and our existing team of digital marketing specialist, social media assistants, content writers, graphic designers, web designers to create and develop successful digital marketing strategies. It is a truly varied role, working with exciting and prospective clients across many sectors.
Through Rillmark Academy, we are also launching our Internationally Certified Digital Marketing Course and this role will providing full support to this initiative.
What we're looking for:This is an opportunity to work with and at the same time, get direct mentorship from Senior Digital Marketing Industry Experts (10 years+ experience) working in the industry in Nepal & UK, so you'll need to be very creative, positive, ambitious and highly driven. You'll be passionate about producing great work for clients and get a buzz from achieving excellent results.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Be the digital marketing voice for Rillmark and increase our brand’s online engagement
- Managing and developing the Digital Marketing department
- Managing all Paid accounts (Search & Social) for clients
- Developing, planning and managing internal & client’s SEO and Social Media projects, including reporting and evaluation
- Developing, planning and managing internal & client’s online advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Bings Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads and YouTube Ads, including reporting and evaluation
- Carrying out analysis and evaluation using different kind of tools including Google Analytics, Moz, SEMrush, Google Optimise, Google Search Console, Competitive intelligence tools (ie, Spyfu, iSpionage, etc) and Automation/ A-B Testing tools and much more.
- Providing full support to the Internationally Certified Digital Marketing Course being delivered by Rillmark Academy
- Challenging and seeking improvements to the overall digital customer journey and delivering an excellent customer experience to all
- Building strong, professional and effective relationships with a network of contacts across your client portfolio so that you have the social capital to solve problems and generate opportunities
- Demonstrating to your clients that you have built an in-depth understanding of their business, their needs and how we can add value for them through the services we offer
- Be actively seeking out new digital marketing opportunities that will grow existing clients and generate new customers
- Preferably, someone with Google certifications or another industry validated certifications.
- You will be a strong, hands-on person, with skills and experience to deliver digital campaigns
- You will have deep knowledge of PPC management across multiple mediums, SEO with amazing keyword research skills and on-page technical and offsite factors, Social Media - both paid and organic
- You will be able to understand and interpret Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and other data sources to generate frequent reports with actionable recommendations
- You will have good understanding of HTML and CMS platforms
- You will have knowledge of SEO, PPC, Social Media Management softwares and experience using them
- Keep up to date with the latest updates, communicate internally and to clients with required actions
- You will demonstrate you are experienced and comfortable leading client services. You will already have experience of working in a commercial environment with a track record of success in growing client accounts while satisfying client needs and demonstrating value-adding outcomes
- You will have minimum 2+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally within an agency environment with an eCommerce focus
- You will have an understanding the importance of tracking ROI
- You will be very well-presented, smart and a forward-thinking individual
- You will be educated to a minimum of Bachelors level
- You have excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
- You will have an ability to develop and deliver amazing presentations
- You will have the ability to work effectively in a team and be able to work flexible hours
- You must be very proactive and not have the usual Nepali "bhai halcha ni" type work attitude
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary to match your performance
- Staff Lunch provided
- Bonus/Incentive for your hard work
- Dashain Bonus
- Laptops and tablets, smartphones
- Recreational Activities (Futsal every week, periodic team events, movie nights, team dinners etc)
- Quarterly Tour
- Birthday Celebration
- International Travel Opportunities
- Rapid promotion
- Inhouse or external training, tools and Certification
Drop Your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com Phone No: 01-4420115
Digital Marketing Assistant
We are also looking to hire one entry level person as Digital Marketing Assistant, reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager.
Ideally the person will have some experience and knowledge of digital marketing. However, further training and mentorship will be provided by the Digital Marketing Manager and the Digital Marketing Specialist.
Please send a cover letter and drop your CV to the above email address.
|Computer - Internet Marketing|
|45000 NRs per month|
|12 Apr, 18|
|09 May, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
If you have what it takes, and are looking for a fulfilling career with a fast-paced, growing organisation, Rillmark may be the right place for you! We value teamwork and thrive on new challenges. If you agree with our work ethics, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org