LIS Nepal specializes in a broad range of data integration, data warehousing and business intelligence, with a special focus on the retail industry. Currently, LIS team size comprises of 50+ team members working closely with Development, HR, Operations and Finance team.
At LIS, we are committed to
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “Developer - BI”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Perform data modelling, application development, technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Design, Develop, Debug and Troubleshoot BI solutions. Create and deploy reports.
- Perform requirement assessment, information gathering and recommend appropriate business solutions to company’s customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Strong interest in Business Intelligence, Software implementation and Process Management.
- Excellent communication skill and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to interpret business requirement and develop technical solutions.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Understanding of data warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of dimensional modelling concepts and best practices.
- Good understanding of database technologies, specifically Oracle.
- Knowledge in developing dashboards and reports.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 July 2017.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|19 May, 17|
|15 Jul, 17|