A team of 65 experienced employees help design, manage and implement programs in our portfolio areas in accordance with donor, stakeholder and Nepal government requirements. A system of accountability ensures transparency while, data generated by our activities is recorded and evaluated under an eff
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
ADRA works in more than 120 countries around the world and is working in Nepal since 1987. It invites applications for the position of Deputy Chief of Party to provide program operation and technical guidance for an anticipating Health Systems Strengthening Project (HSSP). Highly competent Nepali citizens with an interest and professional experience in the related field are encouraged to apply. Employment will be subject to the approval of project.
Deputy Chief of Party: One
Qualification: Advance Degree (at lease Master Degree) in the development sector, Preferably public health or, Health Care Management or, Public Administration.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in a mid to senior management level (with the budget capacity of approximately USD 5m per year)
- Proven technical knowledge in maternal, newborn, child health and family planning activities in Asia or Nepal.
- In-depth knowledge of USAID’s programs, regulations, compliance and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to provide oversight of local capacity development efforts, including working with local partners to ensure adherence to all sub-award requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in financial planning and management, human resources, and procurement, along with other management support areas/functions.
- Direct supervisory level experience of technical and operational project staff.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills in English and Nepali.
- Experience in developing strategic plans.
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop technical and operational capacity of staff.
- In depth knowledge of financial software applications, databases, and spreadsheets, including Microsoft Office Package and Sun Plus Software System.
DUTY STATION: Kathmandu with frequent travel to project areas.
ADRA Nepal offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Suitable candidates are encouraged to submit written application (application should include: a cover letter describing why the applicant would be suitable for the position described above, and a full resume /curriculum vitae). The detail ToR and a complete Job Application Form is available at ADRA Nepal’s webpage http://adranepal.org
Applications should be forwarded either by the post to ADRA Nepal P.O. Box 4481, Kathmandu or by email to email@example.com by 23 May 2017 before 17:00 hrs.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for further screening process.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
|Please check vacancy details|
|19 May, 17|
|23 May, 17|