Verscend Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (f.k.a Verisk Information Technologies Pvt.Ltd.)
“Verscend Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (f.k.a Verisk Information Technologies Pvt.Ltd.) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verscend Inc. a rapidly expanding healthcare data-mining company based in Waltham, Mass. Apart from assisting the parent company with the development of the software, research, and data analysis and solutions, Verscend Technologies is also involved in independent software and website development for other small to medium sized clients. Verscend Technologies is one of the largest software solutions company in Nepal employing around 300 engineers and attracting the brightest of the engineering graduates in Nepal.
Apply Before: 04 May, 17
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Position: Database Administrator
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or relevant
- 5+ years of experience in Database Admin related tasks.
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Database (Clusterware and standalone in Oracle/MSSQL/Vertica) and related products.
- Keep the system stable, high-performing, and always available with solid redundancy and backup/recovery/DR strategies.
- Develop automation and tools to streamline administration, configuration, maintenance, and service monitoring and alerting.
- Implement and maintain database security.
- Installs, upgrades and administers business tools and applications Learns the technical stack from end-to-end: from servers to OS to databases to applications and everything in-between.
- Deploy upgrades, patches, and implement high availability and disaster recovery for databases.
- Work with Database Vendor for technical support
- Database performance tuning and troubleshooting with best practices.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Ability to understand and utilize new technologies quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
To apply, please login to http://www.verscend.com.np/jobs
|Bachelors in Engineering|
|05 Apr, 17|
|04 May, 17|
Please note the application procedure mentioned above and apply accordingly.