Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The position will be responsible to formulate database policies and procedures in the company; and is challenged to work with architecture, application development and operations to help achieve a state-of-the-art environment that meets current and future business objectives. S/he will work closely with our development team to ensure appropriate practices and adhered to in regards to creating database schemas, indexes, and stored procedures.
- Create and manage multiple databases, capacity planning, manage data integrity and security
- Monitor, maintain database systems and troubleshoot problems that may arise.
- Generate traces, execution plans, identify performance issues, deadlocks/contention and resolve
- Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups, restoration and replication
- Manage incident management tickets, manage constraints and indexes; user permission, restores
- Manage staging, production, QA and development database environments
- Support developers with database operations including the development of complex SQL, tuning of DML, and the creation of stored procedures
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders; and ensure overall reliability of services
- Education and Experience: Engineering or IT graduate from recognized university with hands on experience in administering Microsoft SQL server databases.
- Extensive experience of writing complex stored procedures and query tuning on high transaction systems.
- Experienced in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Knowledge of other databases like MySQL, No SQL databases and In-memory databases
- Knowledge of SQL server profiler for monitoring and troubleshooting database activity
- Good communication and confident setting own goals and objectives
- Self motivated and ability to present ideas in a group
- Good on prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Certification in Database administration will be an added advantage.
TO Apply: Interested candidates who enjoy working with FUN; and are confident to perform their duties can forward their resume at email@example.com soon as possible.
|Computer - Database Programming|
|01 Dec, 17|
|30 Dec, 17|