CodeBee Nepal is a sister company of Codebee APS Denmark. Codebee have its own product used by top companies around Schengen Area.
Apply Before: 18 Jun, 17
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure to provide excellent customer service through phone, e-mail, chat, etc. in timely and accurate manner.
- Serve as liaison between management and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
- Analyze customer complaints and provide appropriate corrective actions.
- Assist directly or route customers to the appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customer needs in courteous and timely manner.
- Track, follow-up and resolve customer’s outstanding issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop customer service programs in order to provide outstanding service.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
- Assist in training peers on improving customer support service.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
- Communicate customer feedback to technical and marketing teams in order to develop processes for better serving customers.
- Maintain weekly reports on customer inquiries, responses, and feedback so as to develop customer service analytics and trends.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the service or product and be able to describe its functions, features and details to customers.
- Must be able to respond to customer complaints, requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Good organizational skills, a general knowledge of Microsoft Office computer programs and be effective multi-taskers.
- Experienced in working with logistics and freight companies.
P.S. Interested Candidates shall send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. No salary bar for deserving candidates.
|19 May, 17|
|18 Jun, 17|