Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Gross Full Time Salary: NRS 13,338/- Part-time also available. Other benefits include Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Insurance, Festival Bonus and Performance Incentives
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION/REQUIREMENTS
The position of customer service representative consists of interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and accepting ownership for effectively solving customer issues and complaints; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to use computers and computer systems, to process and verify information, and to resolve conflicts or negotiate;
- Comfortable working in shifts.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Manage incoming calls in a timely manner;
- Handle customer inquiries and provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle customer complaints; obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes;
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation;
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication by identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Full / Part Time|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|20 Jun, 18|
|20 Jul, 18|