SeeLogic LTD is an award-winning CRM consultancy that specialises in supplying, deploying and supporting CRM solutions either on-premises or in the cloud. SeeLogic is one of the leading Microsoft Gold CRM partners as well as a highly respected Microsoft Gold Authorised Education Partner We consult on Business Process Mapping, SharePoint, Office 365, Data Migration and Digital Transformation.
For our clients, this means we provide exemplary advice and support on a wide range of services. For our staff, it means we provide experience and training, grounded in all systems and with multiple methodologies. At SeeLogic we take great pride in our values and our team are the heart of our organisation.
Due to rapid expansion plans, we
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
SeeLogic is an independent CRM consultancy helping businesses get the most from their relationships with best-fit CRM technologies. With over 20 years’ experience and 100’s of successful CRM projects to our name, we ensure our clients’ CRM projects are a success by providing unrivalled expertise at each stage of the CRM journey.
Proud to be a partner of all the industry-leading CRM software providers, SeeLogic has developed tailored solutions to meet the needs of different industries.
Like most organisational strategies, CRM is a journey and not a destination, which does not end with a software implementation go-live - in fact, go-live is just the very beginning! At SeeLogic, we do not deem a CRM project to be a success until it has been successfully adopted by all the users, which is why we provide several services to get user buy-in and help organisations manage the change process.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. This particular job requires a 24 hours services with night shift duty responsibility available with flexible shift plans.
The main responsibilities include:
- To work closely with SeeLogic’s Support Team Leader
- GENERAL AND BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING KNOWLEDGE (IT)
- Capable to handle Remote session with clients
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Ability to handle work under pressure
- Ability in Time management
- Documentation/Reporting of all client’s issues on a day-to-day basis and send to Technical Support Team
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
SKILLS, INTERESTS & QUALITIES
- Good, honest and clear communications skills with clients (English Language written/verbal)
- Ability to use positive language and work with professional attitude
- Ability in handling clients in a polite and good manners
- Capability to understand client’s requirement(s), issues, needs
- Ability to be Patience, Calm, Attentive
- A good listener
- Finding solutions and fixing issues
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Drive, motivation & initiative
- Team player
- High attention to detail
Department/Group: Technical Support
Report To: Technical Support Team
Travel Required: None
Level/Salary Range: Dependent on experience
HR Contact: Helen Gurung
Date: 1st May, 2018
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|08 May, 18|
|25 May, 18|