Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Customer enrollment, retention, education, KYC verification related tasks monitoring and supervision.
- Refine the offer value proposition and key messaging
- Prioritize, support and drive key activities to support marketing execution, such as webinars, advertising, social media, advertising and promotional campaigns
- Plan and execute inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- Manage creation and production of sales support assets – internal and external collateral, videos, social media
- Coordinate support and involvement in key global, regional and country-level events including company-sponsored and external
- Support content management for internal/external websites, social media postings and other communications
- Participate in internal communications to broaden service awareness
- Coordinate development and implementation of launch plans and processes for key new offers
- Maintain awareness of competitor activities, related news stories, and analyst briefings relevant to our business
- Correlate and be updated with legal requirements and policies
- Prepare and meet team SLA and measure team performance
- Prepare yearly-monthly target, strategies and achievement reports
- Marketing, communications, and or business degree (Masters)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing, services, sales and commercial experience (sales, marketing, consulting)
- Some understanding of payment industry or is an asset
- Very strong written and oral skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office. especially PowerPoint.
- It is expected that the candidate in this position may travel up to 20% of the time.
- Digital Marketing, Social Media and Content Marketing experience
- Superior relationship building skills
- Successful experience working in a matrixed environment
- Knowledge and experience in services is an asset
- Demonstrates program management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, interact and communicate with individuals/groups at all levels of the organization as well as externally.
Personal Attributes & Competencies:
- Self-motivated, positive, proactive, and takes the initiative to get things done.
- Candidate is a team player and has a desire to work with others for broader success.
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to new environments and operate successfully in rapid changes.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently to manage activities to accomplish strategic goals
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
|MBA / MBM|
|13 Mar, 18|
|31 Mar, 18|