Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Nepal Sustainable Travel
Nepal Sustainable Travel, an institution that works on the strategic business development of travel, tourism and hospitality sector in Nepal through business development, marketing, and research, and development.
Nepal Sustainable Travel is looking for a Copy Editor who is responsible for overall quality assurance for creative produced for a client. He/she understands the writing guidelines of assigned clients and ensures that all creative materials produced are copy-accurate.
Job Position:Copy Editor
Type: Full Time
- Creative writing, researching, and editing on travel, tourism and hospitality sector as per the stated guideline.
- Checking text to ensure it is well written, logically structured and in the right style.
- Correcting grammar and spelling
- Ensuring the content is in line with the Nepal Sustainable Travel format.
- Checking facts, information and data.
- Writing catchy headlines for different variety contents.
- Proofreading the content and offering suggestions for content improvement.
- Rewriting/rephrasing/paraphrasing the original content without destroying the original ideas and/or styles.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communication, or related field
- One year of creative writing andcopy editing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Ability to accept and learn from critical feedback
- Very good understanding of the travel, tourism and hospitality sector
- Very good entrepreneurial skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
Deadline: 31 May 2018; 5:00 PM
How to Apply:
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (maximum 2 page) and writing sample.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process.
|Administrative / Management|
|Please check vacancy details|
|09 May, 18|
|31 May, 18|