Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Vacancy Announcement for Teacher Trainer and Literary Coordinator
As leading NGO, Aasaman Nepal has been engaged in developing and implementing programs aimed to protection, promotion and fulfillment of child rights in Nepal. Since its inception in 1999, ASN has continuously been active in the development of children in terms of education, child rights, health and nutrition and livelihood.
ASN has been implementing Sisters for Sisters' education project partnering with VSO, Nepal with the financial aid of DFID in Parsa and Dhading districts from 2013 and currently looking for following experienced and dynamic team players for the second phase (2017-2020) of aforementioned project in parsa.
Position: Teachers’ Training Coordinator- 1 (Parsa)
- Overall Coordination and Implementation of Training and Literacy Related Activities
- Develop Curriculum, manual and schedule for literacy training as provisioned by project
- Lead the responsibility of quality training delivery
- Provide technical inputs to project team in literacy related issues.
- Prepare periodic report, analysis and document.
- Explore innovation and creativity on facilitating teachers training.
- Capacity building of social mobilizers for effective project implementation
Qualification and Experience Required:
- At least Bachelor degree in Education or any field with three years of experience in education/training sector.
- Excellent skills on training manual development, training delivery reporting, and computer (Ms-office, email, internet) skills.
- Excellent communication, coordination and staff management skills.
Other Attributes for all positions: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies.
Age Limit: Candidates between 21 years to 45 years are only eligible to apply for all the above posts.
Duration: Fixed term till March 2020 (Annual contract basis with three months probation period)
Salary Package: 35,000 to 40,000
Competent candidates from disadvantaged groups and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with an up-to-date CV by 21st March 2018 via email at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. No telephone enquiry is entertained.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|14 Mar, 18|
|21 Mar, 18|