International Medical Corps is working in support of the Government of Nepal’s response efforts. We were among the first INGOs on the ground and operational following the earthquake, providing medical treatment and essential supplie
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
This position is to train and provide the government approved clinical updates on MNH protocols to nursing staff through theoritical learning and simulation of clinical procedures. Trainer should be able to provide the udate regarding the maternal and newborn health status and key components for MNH service also the training/clinical demonstrations on use of partograph for progress of labour and early identification of complication and referal,management of PPH/AMTSL/Severe Eclampsia & Eclampsia, Neonatal resuscitation and Immediate essential newborn care and Standard precautions for Infection Prevention Practices. The training location is Kathmandu and Kavre.
Essential Duites and Responsibilites:
- Should be well acquainted with the Maternal and Neonatal Health based on national and global context and related training and provide updates.
- Should conduct the Maternal and Neonatal Health training including Clinical demonstration.
- Should provide the report of the training to International Medical Corps after the end of each training.
Minimum Education and Qualification:
- SBA trained BN/Bsc Nursing (SBA trainers will be given preference).
- Experience in conducting training workshop.
- Technical expertise in the components of integrated Reproductive Health, quality improvement, and other selected RH/FP services.
- Excellent facilitation skill and experienced in building capacity of trainees for training.
- Demonstrated capacity on report preparation.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills (Both in Nepali and English).
- Demonstrated cross-cultural, teamwork, ability to maintain leadership quality.
- Proficiency in using relevant software applications (MS Word).
Submission of Application:
Submission of applications should be made only by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants shouls submit the following documents for review and will be subsequently called for interview.
- Cover letter with Cirriculum Vitea.
- Comprehensive budget including personal and supplies that correlates the deliverables.
- Work plan including training methods and summary of theoretical documents and approaches.
Please note that International Medical Corps will provide transportation to and from Kavre District and also within Kathamndu valley.
This job post is in a roll over basis.
|Please check details below.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|10 Jan, 17|
|22 Jan, 17|