Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Position: Civil Engineer
Number of Opening: 2
Qualification: Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with 10 years’ experience in building
Lob Location: Lumbini
Detail Task Assigned:
- Assist team leader to perform his responsibilities;
- To handle & co-ordinate the overall staff to run the project smoothly of Sabha hall project.
- Prepare the detailed architectural design
- Prepare the Inception report, final report and monthly report.
- Present the Conceptual design and Draft Final Report
- Arrange the manpower and planning as per contractor schedule.
- Conduct meeting with contractor and update the workplan.
- Conduct the meeting with LumbiniDevelopment Trust, contractor.
- Checking the contractor’s laboratory facilities for storing, curing and testing sample;
- Investigating different types of construction materials;
- Assure the construction work as per the specification
- Commenting on the skill and professional of the contractor’s personnel; and
- Checking daily reports and test result from the laboratory.
- Work in close coordination with other expert, as and when necessary for the successful implementation of the project.
- Planning and scheduling of construction activities and resource allocation.
- Other relevant works related to the project.
The applicants are requested to mail your CV at
|04 Oct, 17|
|02 Nov, 17|