Over the years, Oxfam has worked in partnership with local civil society organisations and the government to promote rural livelihoods, and vulnerable communities’ resilience to climatic shocks and disasters. It has also significantly contributed to empowering community people, especially women, to; negotiate with people in power, influence decision making processes, claim rights and essential services to whic
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Call for Expressions of Interest (EOI)
OXFAM, Nepal Earthquake Recovery Porgramme in Nuwakot District
Oxfam is a globally renowned aid and development charity organization with 70 years of experience and has been operating in Nepal since 1984. Together with its long-term development programme, Oxfam has also been implementing Earthquake Response Programnme in Nepal since May 2015 to support the affected people.
Oxfam in Nepal now intends to identify and select potential Not for Profit organisations in Nuwakot District as partners for implementation of the next phase of Earthquake Response Programme starting from 01 April 2017. This EOI process is the first stage of a multi-stage Request for Application process.
The Project “Nepal Earthquake Recovery Programme in Nuwakot District” goal is “To contribute to a gender responsive sustainable recovery and reconstruction, reducing risk and increasing resilience among vulnerable earthquake affected households”.
The key outcomes of the project are;
- Earthquake affected communities take action to manage and sustain gender sensitive WASH facilities and services (even in time of crisis).
- Poor, socially excluded and vulnerable earthquake affected men and women are able to meet basic needs, restart their livelihood in a sustainable manner and have improved access to services.
- Earthquake affected people specially women, men, girls, boys, elderly persons and those living with disabilities have access to sufficient resources in order to avail safer and dignified living spaces.
- Earthquake affected women and men, including vulnerable and marginalized groups live in safe environment and have impartial and equitable access to WASH, EFSVL, Shelter, DRR, Policy and Advocacy including particular attention to women’s meaningful participation, representation at the community level and enhancing women’s leadership in recovery and reconstruction activities.
OXFAM invites not for profit organizations capable of delivering the outcomes described above to submit their expression of interest.
How to Obtain an EOI Guidance Document?
Pick up directly from: Oxfam, Battar, Naya Buspark, Nuwakot
Send a request to email: [email protected]
Who Should Apply?
Not for profit organization registered in Nuwakot, interested in becoming Oxfam’s partner, having past experience of implementing the similar projects and can demonstrate technical, managerial and financial capacity to execute this project, are encouraged to apply.
Your EOI applications should consist of one electronic and one hard copy, and reach the following address no later than 28th Feb, 2017:
- OXFAM office, Battar, Naya Buspark, Nuwakot, Nepal
- Email: [email protected]
OXFAM is not committed contractually in any way to those applicants whose EOI applications are accepted. OXFAM will not be liable for any costs incurred by applicants through participation in the EOI process.
We look forward to your participation.
|Other / Misc.|
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|13 Feb, 17|
|28 Feb, 17|