Rolling Plans is highly preferred by many organizations for various services to provide in the field of Human Resource Management and Survey. All of Institutions are satisfied including various types of services we provide including banks and financial institutions, international development agencies, non-government organizations, government and semi-government projects, universities and educational institutions, private and public limited companies. We have a sound track record of successful execution of our services.
We abide with the norms
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Rolling Plans Pvt. Ltd. is the leading Management Consulting Firm operating since 2004 in Nepal serving multi sector business areas of National and International Clients. We are looking for highly motivated, self-driven and result-orientated personnel with excellent managerial and leadership skills for the position given below.
Position: Business Analyst (1)
Job Location: Kathmandu
The Business Analyst will engage primarily with the Logistics Management Division (LMD), or the entity responsible for supply chain management information system within the Department of Health, Ministry of Health and relevant divisions and Ministries of Health Government of Nepal (GON) in provinces, and with external development partners (EDPs) to remain informed of significant changes, progress, and challenges related to the health commodity supply chain and the regulations, actors, and projects.
- Day-to-day project liaison with Logistics Management Division (Department of Health Services) and various implementation sites at provinces, districts and health posts
- Lead the business process analysis of supply chain management operations at various levels to ensure that business requirements to be incorporated in eLMIS and LMD’s needs are met
- Working closely with GHSC- PSM system strengthening team to recommend process improvements and changes to enhance supply chain efficiency and data visibility partnering with internal and external customers
- Define and document business cases to rationalize project-supported strategic interventions
- Impart best practices and lessons learnt on managing LMISs and supply chain automation
- Collaborate with LMD, stakeholders and the global GHSC-PSM project to review, validate and establish business requirements for system change management, configuration and implementation
- Review assigned business processes to identify and address strategic, operational and managerial risks
- Support LMD on change management and carry out process analysis
- Identify ways to increase the adoption of innovations and customer satisfaction
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Analyze and synthesize information
- Facilitate communication between organizational units
- Align business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology and serve as a translator
- Identify business processes that could be optimized with technology
- Establish a collaborative process between users and developers
- Support the development of project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Manage customers’ expectations and gain their buy-in
- Transform business needs into clearly articulated requirements.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- A BCA, BIT or other relevant IT or supply chain degree
- Experience of managing public sector health supply chains, preferably in Nepal
- At least 5 years’ experience as a business or requirement analyst on two large IT projects, with one project at least in supply chain, warehouse management preferably on health or pharmaceutical supply chain management
- Extensive experience on IT projects for government clients with knowledge of challenges faced in difficult geographical areas
- Good system level understanding of technical concepts
- Experience implementing COTS software including both web and mobile components
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and fluency in English and Nepali
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information
- Ability to facilitate communication between organizational units
- Ability to identify business processes that could be optimized with users and developers.
Applicants are requested to send their updated CV and an application letter by 28th February 2018. Please send your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process.
|Administrative / Management|
|Please check vacancy details|
|02 Feb, 18|
|28 Feb, 18|