Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
YCO Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of its dynamic team as “Associate Manager, Business Development”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Identify opportunities to grow business, whether through partnership or new initiatives, and work to take advantage of those opportunities.
- Propose business plans and sales strategy for the attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Influence, receive, analyze and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs) and/or tender notices.
- Participate in business meetings and present the company and its offer in the most advantageous way.
- Work with current clients as well as others to generate demand of company’s product/services.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, providing accurate competitive pricing, developing and negotiating contracts.
- Liaise frequently with the Project Delivery Team to ensure the delivery part is running smoothly and continues to manage the relationship with the customers to resolve any issues, identify any concerns and quickly remove any roadblocks to successful completion.
- Develop good rapport and business relationship with clients, partners and other stakeholders such as policy makers, regulators and industry association members.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly sales activity reports for discussion with the Head of Business Development Department.
- Master Degree in Management or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of professional sales experience with at least 1 year of experience in managerial position.
- Sector background priority: Telecom/Energy/Power/IT.
- Ability to influence decision makers at all levels.
- Strong leadership, decision making, problem solving and consultative skills.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and result oriented.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary at email@example.com by 30th November 2017.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|08 Nov, 17|
|30 Nov, 17|