SPI Nepal Pvt Ltd
Software Paradigms International (SPI), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a global CMMI Level 5 certified technology company specializing in technology and financial solutions. We are passionate about maintaining high standards of commitment, integrity and quality. We pride ourselves on our reputation for innovation and excellence, achieved through a global culture of teamwork.
Apply Before: 24 May, 17
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience as a business analyst or equivalent.
- Understand the business requirements and business flows and translate them into software requirements/specifications, user stories and development tasks.
- Assist Product Owner with Backlog grooming, user story development and prioritization.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings and other agile activities.
- Analyze existing business process and identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Experience capturing and managing business requirements, preferably in retail business domain.
- Collaborate with clients, project managers, developers and other stakeholders for the development, maintenance and enhancement of products/projects.
- Preparing technical documentation on Application, Architecture, Interfaces, User Manuals etc as per the defined process.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a strong, positive and can-do attitude.
|Bachelors in Computer Science|
|24 Apr, 17|
|24 May, 17|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Perspective candidates should send their resume via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.