Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The main functions of the Sales department areto attract and retain customers, manage dealers and distributors and increase sales volume.
The Retail Team covers 4 Segments – Furniture & Decorative, Auto After Retail, Consumer Hand Pads and Construction Products. They distribution model is a combination of Primary and Secondary Sales
• Achieve sales target in the assigned territory
• Do forecasting and planning of demand at start of each month
2. Business Development
• Identify new retailers/markets for conversion
• Convert the identified retailers/ market opportunities.
• Follow the Permanent Journey Cycle (PJP)
• Implement Secondary Promotion schemes rolled over time to time
• Manager MDC’s function in assigned area
3. Market Development Activity (Furniture Decorative Retail)
• Ensure GNO visibility at key retailers place.
• Conduct end user meet and trials at customer place.
• Conduct “Kiosk Activity” at retailers place.
• Conduct Van Campaign for new products Demo & Usage
4. Dealer/Customer Management
• Impart basic training to dealers & their sales personnel
• Handle and investigate the complaints, make reports & close complaints in all respects.
5. Market Intelligence
• Gather information from market on:
o Competition activity
o Market Mapping
o Competition price information & report it on a monthly basis
6. Management of Receivables
• Ensure collections as per the Credit Policy
• Maintain the quality of receivables
7. Reporting – Monthly Visits
• Manage various sales report through Customer Interface Management (CIM)
• Comply with competition laws
• Comply with SG India Code of conduct
• Implement Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines.
• Comply with statutory regulations.
· Graduate/Diploma (Preferably Science)/MBA (Sales and Marketing)
· Result Focus
· Team Management
· Listening & Communication
· Negotiation Skills
|800000 NRs per year|
|MBA / MBM|
|03 Apr, 18|
|02 May, 18|