We're always looking for great folks to join us on our mission. If you want to be a part of our story, we'd love to chat. Explore our careers section to see if there's a role that excites you. If there isn't one and we like each other, we'll create one for you.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Job Location: Baluwatar-35, Kathmandu
Offered Salary: Negotiable
No. of Vacancy: 1
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, IT or related field.
- 3+ years of experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on Android experience in a professional environment.
- Experience with the Android SDK and Framework.
- Experience building complex native Android mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Ability to complete work following engineering standards and best practices.
- Develops clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend.
- Ability to debug programs and assist team members to overcome technical problems.
- Ability to work alongside creative for implementation of UI/UX features.
- REST API Integration using Volley (Android).
- Experience with Git, JSON, OAuth2, Volley, Gradles.
This Job is NOT open for fresher or beginners.
If the job description fits you, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Please check vacancy details|
|11 Apr, 18|
|10 May, 18|