Over the past 7 years, we have built technology for many successful companies that have either been acquired by big company or have grown to multi-million-dollar revenue company and grown to a team of over 100 people. Leapfrog provides end-to-end product development services from design, coding, to deployment.
At Leapfrog, we share a culture of continuous learning, sharing and improvement. We have a flexible work environment for our Leapfroggers so that they can do what they do best - Innovate and Create.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
- Handle Administrative Activities
- Manage the availability of infrastructure for daily functioning of the organization.
- Manage the Canteen for daily food consumption
- Purchase Management with market research
- Plan, organize and manage the availability of the logistic as per the requirement.
- Procure fuels and storage, knowledge of fire hazards and prevention, manage hired vehicles, repairs and maintenance of office vehicles
- Sale of old assets.
- Fund and Voucher Management
- Prepare and execute Budgets for events, manage and proper utilization of petty cash, comply with Audit when necessary and keep records of financial transactions. Any other task pertaining to finance and accounts of the company.
- Voucher Management
- Knowledge to handle VAT and Taxes when necessary
- Vehicle Deployment
- Monitor the physical condition of the vehicle for proper maintenance and service planning.
- Manage tools, equipment and resources required for vehicle.
- Ensure timely renew of the Vehicle Blue book.
- Verify the vehicle logbook for less fuel consumption
- Liaison with financial institutions like Banks, Sanchaya and Nagarik Lagani Kosh, etc.
- Coordination with new and old suppliers and vendors, liaise with Building Caretaker as appointed by Landlord.
- Supervise and monitor all support staffs
- Soft Skills
- Aptitude Knowledge,
- Small Decision Making Skills,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Mandatory typing in English and Nepali.
- Minimum/Studying Bachelors Degree in Business Studies or Management.
- At least 2 year of work experience in service companies.
Need the person to be able to run errands. Mobility will be important; hence motorcycle owners will be preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th December 2017.
|Administrative / Management|
|13 Nov, 17|
|11 Dec, 17|