For our work in the sustainable energy sector, we have been a
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The Administration and Finance Assistant (AFA) is responsible to support daily operations of ecoprise along with Chief Operating Officer (COO). The AFA should support each department of the organization as per the requirement.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Professional communication skills with experience of building business relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Keep record and ensure smooth availability of daily supplies and devices at office i.e stationary items, computers, printers, scanners, forms/slips, installations accessories
- Keep track, arrange and coordinate incoming and outgoing deliveries of supplies i.e solar panels, batteries, inverters
- Handle customer calls and visits when required
- Maintain daily cash book and handle petty cash
- Coordinate with Consultant and COO to prepare weekly financial reports (receivables, payables, cash flow statement)
- Handle daily cash/check deposits and withdrawals and coordinate with clients and bank when required
- Develop and ensure smooth stock recording process
|Administrative / Management|
|15000 NRs per month|
|Contract to Perm|
|12 Jun, 18|
|12 Jul, 18|
Special Instructions for Applicants:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com .