Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Admin/ Finance Assistant Officer:
Working district: Ilam, Panchthar, Okhaldhunga and Shankhuwashaba
Reporting to: District Coordinator
- Under the direct supervision of District Coordinator, the Admin/Finance Assistant Officer support activities related to office administration, logistics and finance in District Office including:
- Responsible for day to day general management of offices
- Properly register and filed all correspondence and official documents
- Assist required support during workshops and meetings
- Procurement of stationery/supplies following OHW procurement policy
- Arrange for travel, transportation, accommodations and other logistics support
- Ensure maintenance of Logbook for the official bike and timely servicing and maintenance of the bike
- Fulfilling the role of office secretariat and perform other job-related duties as requested
- Prepare and submit monthly attendance record for the district office.
- Maintain personnel records of District staff as per organization guideline
- Maintain record of supplies and equipment received
- Establish and timely update the inventory records and conduct physical verification as required
- Check and process invoice, bills, and document received for payments and maintain financial transaction in accounting software
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned district budget and check completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payments vouchers
- Prepare financial reports including monthly reconciliations of general ledger accounts
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement
- Handle Petty cash as per OHW policy
- Prepare tax reports for employees, vendors, and contracts and arrange payments to tax office in a timely manner
- Bachelor level courses in business administration, or equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates with specialized in finance or Office management.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Experience utilizing computers including knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Office, Accounting software.
- Fluency in both oral and written in English and Nepali language
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply with cover letter, an updated CV to email@example.com by 28th November 2017 before 17:00 hours. Please note the position in the subject line of an email must be "Application Admin/ Finance Assistant Officer”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment process.
|Finance & Administration|
|1 for each district|
|Please check vacancy details|
|06 Nov, 17|
|28 Nov, 17|
|Illam, Panchthar, Okhaldhunga,Shankhuwashabha|