Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
The Accountant will work under close supervision of the Finance Manager. The responsibility of the Accountant is to maintain up to date books of accounts in the accounting software of the Company. His responsibilities, among others, include preparation of journal voucher, payment voucher, receipt vouchers, filing of vouchers, review of bills before payment for arithmetic accuracy and adequacy of documents, raising of VAT invoice, maintenance of VAT sales and purchase registers, bank reconciliation, vendor reconciliation, agent reconciliation, payroll tax calculation, among others.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Directly Reports to: Finance Manager
Indirectly Reports to: the Director and the Chairman
STAFF REPORTING TO THIS POST:
- Direct: None
- Indirect : Runners/Support Staffs
- Will work in close coordination with Correspondence, Operations, Ticketing and Support departments
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Maintain up to date books of accounts in the accounting software;
- Ensure all vouchers generated from the accounting software have necessary approvals;
- Check all supporting documents for arithmetic accuracy and adequacy of documents before preparation of vouchers from the accounting software;
- File all vouchers along with supporting documents with objective of easy retrieval;
- Raise VAT invoice timely and accurately;
- Maintain up to date VAT sales and purchase register;
- Reconcile all bank account statements, all vendor account statements, all agents account statements with the Company's books of accounts;
- Compute payroll taxation and other payroll deductions;
- Perform duties as per the directions of the finance manager, the director and the Chairman;
- Safeguarding of Company assets
- MBS with 2 years' experience in similar role
- BBS with 3 years' experience in similar role
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Strong knowledge of Tally ERP 9 software
- Familiar with travel and tourism business
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Well versed in statutory requirements (Tax, VAT, labour, contractual)
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, Internet
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to email your CV with a recent PP size photograph to HR@dharma.com.np by 25 November, 2017.
Phone calls will not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
|13 Nov, 17|
|30 Nov, 17|