- Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
- 101 - 250
Established in 2006, by a group of development professionals involved in various sectors in Nepal, Practical Help Achieving Self Empowerment (PHASE) Nepal, is a non governmental, non profit making, non political and equal opportunity providing organization, registered under Social Development Act, 2034 at District Administration Office, Kathmandu, and has been affiliated with Social Welfare Council of Nepal.
Special Instructions for applicants
Telephone inquiry will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Female candidates are given first priority.
DYRE by BottleEconomic Researcher
Equated VenturesBack End Developer/Front End Developer
- Business Development Coordinator
- Business Capacity Development / Mediation of Finance Specialist
- Women Empowerment / Social Inclusion Specialist
- Climate Change Risk Assessment and Adaptation / Mitigation Strategies Specialist
- Market / Partnership Facilitator
- Value Chain Specialist
- M&E services for WASH sector